Friday, September 29, 2006

My 4-wheeling kids!!



Thought I would share a couple of pictures of my sons playing. My older son has this yellow jeep or rather was yellow and him and my younger son Quade went 4-wheeling on our land. I thought this was a great picture of them going over the boulder in our front yard...My youngest is standing up. The same jeep just painted after a hugh rollover when Jordan and his girlfriend/new wife when 4-wheeling with the Texas A&M group. He painted it silver with red...Looks like Jessica is really holding on...I will post another pic. when they finish building her jeep (pink). They just got married in Mexico last week...surprise to us all but I'm really excited as she is a great gal for him. They make a cute couple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home