Friday, April 18, 2008

Spinning Away!!!




Well, look at this lovely blue yarn that I spun up last weekend while I was doing a demo in Independence, Texas at their Wildflower tour. It was awesome and I had a wonderful time. The dulcimer group was playing next to us and you seem to be back in time. We sat on the porch of a dog trot house and the wildflowers were in bloom.

The next is what is on my spinning wheel at the moment. I just couldn't get enough of spinning so I had to start this beautiful Merino/colonial wool. Can't wait to get it done.

Weekend is almost here and I'm baby sitting Jo Jo tonight while my son and his wife have a great night on the town. He is 5 months now and learning all sorts of new things. Then tomorrow I may stop by some garage sales then on to work at my other part-time job.

Happy Weekend to all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home